Friday, March 25, 2011

Scar Scout Rising

Congratulations to first-time author Gary Darby for actually getting me interested in a science fiction book! After only a few chapters, I found myself pulled into the exciting world of Star Scout Rising. I often caught myself actually tensing up as I read about the dangerous and exciting adventures of Del Baldura and his teammates. With great characterization and an excellent plot full of hair-raising twists and turns, Star Scout Rising is definitely a triumph!

(Unfortunately, the book should have been much better edited before publication, but don’t let that stop you from missing out on this fun new novel!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for reading and reviewing my first novel - I appreciate you taking the time to review and for the blog post. One of the important lessons I've learned as a first time author is to hire a professional copy editor to edit the book before publication.

    Thanks again and best wishes.

    Sincerely,

    Gary Darby

    ReplyDelete