I found it at soupandbread.org (an awesome food blog I mentioned earlier). It takes five minutes to prepare, and looks delicious. Bon appetit!
- 3 medium sized ripe mangos, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 small firm, tart apples (gala, granny smith etc.), diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. peeled ginger, finely chopped
- 1/3 C. cider vinegar
- ¼ C. panela, jaggery or other natural, dark sugar
- 2 small dried hot chilis, seeds removed and finely chopped
- ¼ c currants or raisins
- 3 peppercorns
- Seeds from 2 cardamom pods
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Combine first 10 ingredients (through cardamom) in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until the mango begins to break down and some of the vinegar boils off (about 5 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve cool. Chutney can be stored refrigerated in a sealed jar for up to a month.